Terms & Conditions at ABBeauty
- ♥ A £10 NON-REFUNDABLE booking fee is needed when booking an appointment. Your booking fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, if you cancel or move an appointment you will lose £10. Your booking fee secures your treatment time and date. HOWEVER, if you book online and your appointment can not be accepted or you have an allergic reaction to the products you will be refunded. This needs to be paid online via square.
- ♥If you need to cancel your appointment please give me 48hr hours notice. If cancelled less than 48hrs before full amount of treatment will need to be paid, this will be paid to my personal bank account from your bank account if you cancel last minute or are a NO SHOW. **UPDATED** due to COVID 19, I will accept a 24hr cancellation period if there is proof of positive test results sent to ABBeauty. Please note if you cancel your appointment at ANY time you will lose your £10 Booking Fee as this is non-refundable. If you cancel more than 4 appointments consecutively I will have to refuse further service at ABBeauty. You also can not move or arrange a new date for appointments if you wish to reschedule you will have to rebook via the website. If you try to rearrange less than 48hrs before you will unfortunately be charged the full amount of treatment lost..
- ♥You must have a patch test in order to have any treatment at ABBeauty, this need to be completed 24-48 hours before your treatment. You MUST arrange a time and day with myself, as I work from home and I am not a shop I do not have space for lots of clients so I tend to briefly do the patch test’s outside of the beauty room. The day of your treatment you will be asked to fill out some forms. I do advise a patch test whether or not you’ve had a similar treatment or if not the same. This is because the products I use could be different to someone else’s. If a patch test is not completed then you will not be able to have your treatment and will lose your £10 booking fee.
*Who can have the treatment?
- ♥Anyone 16 years and upwards can have the treatment. Below 16 years of age, with written parental agreement and technician agreement.
*Who can attend the appointment?
- ♥Only the client is allowed to attend the appointment. I am unable to accommodate children, partners or friends. If you are the parent or guardian of an under 16 year old please call or message me to discuss...
- ♥If you are up to 5-10mins late then we are fine to continue with the appointment, however we would have to work within your allocated time, meaning your treatment may not be up to standards as I’d of had to rush. Every minute is important! Any longer than 15minutes and your appointment will need to be rescheduled. Please note that full payment for the duration of appointment you booked will be payable.
- ♥It is possible to have an allergic reaction to any or all the products at any time. Some common side effects of a reaction are redness, swelling, bruising, blistering and soreness. If you develop a reaction please contact me and i will advise you on the next step.
*Infills(ignore if you are not having lash extensions):
- ♥You should have 40%-50% of your lashes left to ensure you can have an ‘infill’. Anything more and you will need to pay for a new set of lashes. This is because it will take me longer to complete the treatment. Please book infills every 2-3 weeks. If you have a mini fill you need at least 70% of your lashes left.
- ♥Payment options for treatments are CASH ONLY! Please try and come with the correct amount. You will pay your booking fee online and the rest of the treatment total in cash at ABBeauty.
♥ Gift vouchers must be used within 6 months of purchase. Anything longer and the total amount will be void and will not longer be valid at ABBeauty.
*Returns & Refunds:
♥ Any goods sold at ABBeauty such as, aftercare kits and serums are non-returnable, you can only exchange. There must be proven fault with item in order to be eligible for an exchange. All treatments at ABBeauty are non refundable if you are unhappy with a service please get in contact with me within 24hrs. Anything more and I can no longer amend the treatment.
♥ If you miss one appointment and "No Show" without valid reasoning and I do not hear from you within 24hrs (I have had to become strict). From now on, anyone who does this will need to pay full upfront price for their treatments chosen. This is non-refundable.
*COVID 19 UPDATE:
- ♥Upon entry please use the hand sanitiser dispenser before you ring the doorbell for ABBeauty.
- ♥Face mask to be worn to all appointments. If you do not have one then I have some that will be sold for £1.
- ♥Appointments are still cash only please.
Please refrain from bringing food and drinks to the beauty room.
- ♥Please turn up to your appointment on time if you are late you will need to reschedule, if you are too early you will be asked to wait outside.
- ♥No toilet facilities available.
- ♥If you or anyone you live with has any symptoms please rebook.
- ♥You must come to your appointment alone, I can not provide for family & friends or children.